Introductory Package - 3 sessions
- Take $15 off the total of any three sessions!
- Mix any sessions you’d like and we will typically spread them out over a span of 2- 3 weeks.
- Take $25 off the total of any five sessions!
- Mix any sessions you’d like and we will typically spread them out over a span of 3-5 weeks.
- Take $75 off the total of 5×60 minute corrective exercise sessions PLUS a mix of any other five sessions you’d like.
- We will typically spread them out over a span of 5-10 weeks.
Injury Evaluation/Intake Session
- 30-45 minutes
- Complete a health history and injury evaluation for acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Full body movement screening
- Goal setting and discussion for treatment and athlete development
- 30 minutes
- Proper dynamic warm-up/heating modalities
- Active range of motion – YOU move YOU!
- Passive range of motion – I move YOU!
- Cool down techniques and application to your regular training plan
ATR Athlete Treatment Session
- 30-45 minutes
- Warm-up using both active and passive range of motion techniques
- Use of therapeutic modalities such as:
- Normatec Compression Therapy
- Hypervolt Percussion Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) Manual trigger point therapy
- Muscle energy activation techniques
Corrective Exercise Session
- 60 minutes
- Mobility/Flexibility session PLUS
- Exercises specific to your movement assessment designed to work on asymmetries and strength imbalances with a goal to allow you to move freely without pain or dysfunction.
Welcome to The Athletic Training Room, where elite-level sports medicine services meet passion and expertise. Located in Ankeny, Iowa, we are dedicated to providing top-notch care for athletes of all levels. Our team of skilled professionals is committed to helping you reach your peak performance and recover from injuries. Whether you’re a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with The ATR and experience the best in sports medicine.